Digital Marketing Manager
WHAT WE DO
Founded in 2006 as an independent publisher of investment newsletters, our products and advisory services teach regular people how to become better and smarter investors.
Many companies define success based on the dollars coming in, but at Trading Tips, we define our success by the number of lives changed. We learned early on that if we help enough people, the money will come. Our mission statement isn't just lip service—it's our mantra:
To Help People Achieve Financial Freedom
Through Successful Investing
We accomplish our mission by delivering actionable content, comprehensive tools, and educational resources to help people make smarter investing decisions.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee customer acquisition, retention and marketing efforts for our brands. You will be empowered with the resources you need to succeed, and both the autonomy and support to help make it happen.
To be considered, you should have demonstrated marketing and advertising expertise, preferably with a focus in web or email marketing. Strong management skills and a solid understanding of the digital ecosystem are must-haves.
This position has high expectations. But if you’re the person we're looking for, you are the type who gets motivated by high expectations.
YOUR MAIN 3 GOALS
- Lead the development and launch of digital infoproducts.
- Increase Revenues Through Advertising: Manage and scale our paid media campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Email) to generate leads and sales with a positive ROI.
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value: Manage all promotions, offers and upsells presented to our subscribers. Find ways to provide more value to them, while increasing their spending with us.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Candidates should have 5+ years of years of hands-on digital experience driving customer acquisition with campaigns across paid search, display and paid social media.
- Ability to build and manage effective campaigns across the paid ecosystem including content and creative units, building target audiences, structuring and managing campaigns, optimizing campaign performance and communicating campaign performance.
- Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation and funnel optimization.
- Skilled familiarity with platforms such as Facebook ads manager and Google Ads is required.
- Candidates should be able to provide examples of campaign planning processes including channel selection, ideal creative formats, flighting and budget weighting.
- Experience with implementing tracking and conversion pixels and from all major social ad platforms and integrating with internal tools to track down-funnel metrics.
- Experience with Mixpanel, a plus.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
You'll have the ability to impact thousands of people all around the world.
Create resources and give people access to information that can actually change their financial lives.
FLEXIBILITY & FREEDOM
One of the main reasons that we got into online trading and investing was so that we would have the freedom to make money from wherever, we provide that same freedom to our team too.
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH
Be a part of a talented team where you will be challenged each and every day. We move fast and we make BIG things happen. We are a quickly growing company, and promote from within. Your opportunity for growth inside of our company is exciting.
This is an investing school that you get paid for. You will not only work within a dynamic business, you will be immersed in working with investing experts and increasing your financial acumen.
We hire grown-ups and we will treat you like one. You will get the freedom and flexibility to choose how, when, and where you work.
WORK WITH SMART COOL PEOPLE
Be a part of talented team of people, collaborate on exciting projects, and excel in a highly motivated environment.
CONNECTIONS. CONNECTIONS. CONNECTIONS
You will be building relationships with amazing people inside of our community.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Be a part of something bigger than yourself, and join us in the impact that we are making.
WORK PERKS & NO JERKS
• Competitive salary in a fast-growing digital company
• Results-based bonuses, paid quarterly
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• 401k with generous company matching
• Monthly book reimbursement
• Windows-powered laptops are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
• UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
Salary and Benefits
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000, dependent on experience.
We offer excellent compensation, benefits package, health and dental coverage, casual work environment, and more. Very competitive 401K plan.